Mittwoch, 15. November 2017

Angry at sb

Angry at sb

Kennst du Übersetzungen, die noch nicht in diesem Wörterbuch enthalten sind? Hier kannst du sie vorschlagen! I am a South-Indian and I was recently confused about this usage - angry on vs angry with vs angry at someone. I understand that angry with someone is the correct usage.


Angry at sb

However I realized that angry on someone is a direct translation from Tamil, a South Indian language. To be mad at somebody vs. Die Rock ’n‘ Roll-Party des Jahres, live am 21. Klub Garage, Saarbrücken mit Nitrogods, AC Angry , Saint Serpent und Mother!


Die Saarbrücker Rockband AC Angry veranstaltet das erste Event der Konzertreihe „Angryfest“ in ihrer Heimatstadt. Für den Auftakt wurde ein Line-Up aus Rock ’n‘ Roll-Schwergewichten. I was very angry with her for waiting until the last minute to give me her approval. I was angry with myself because I knew I had done the wrong thing in putting myself in that position. In the angry sense, it uses at for the person and about for the reason.


Angry at sb

Mad with, on the other han can only be used for the reason, and the meaning is insane, not angry. The Angry Photographer: ALL Major Nikon SPEEDLIGHTS Compared. Indicative of or resulting from anger: an.


The Venezuelan Military made a video of several soldiers training, thinking it would strike fear it the hearts of anyone thinking of infringing upon Venezuelan soil. Good , Better, Best, BEST DEAL! Englisch: to be angry with sb. The bigger you go, the harder you fall.


Few go bigger than Nyjah Huston. The man himself recounts some of his gnarliest slams throughout the years. Kostenloser Versand verfügbar. Die liebsten Fashion-Marken kaufen. Das ist bei eBay angesagt und neu.


Von Generator bis Wäsche. Alles finden, was Sie brauchen. Found sentences matching phrase be angry with sb. Translation memories are created by human, but computer aligne which might cause mistakes.


They come from many sources and are not checked. I also hate them because they make me feel things. I love them because they make me feel things. Entdecken, shoppen und einkaufen bei Amazon. Rýchly a korektný preklad slov a fráz v online prekladovom slovníku na Webslovník.


I get angry when people are rude and obnoxious. Mi arrabbio quando la gente è maleducata e antipatica.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

Beliebte Posts